1. If I request for a replacement, when will I get it?
Visit My Orders to check the status of your replacement.
In most locations, the replacement item is delivered to you at the time of pick-up. In all other areas, the replacement is initiated after the originally delivered item is picked up. Please check the SMS & email we send you for your replacement request for more details.
2. Can items be returned after the time period mentioned in the seller’s Returns Policy?
No, sellers will not be able to accept returns after the time period mentioned in the seller’s Returns Policy.
3. Do I have to return the freebie when I return a product?
Yes, the freebie has to be returned along with the product.
4. I see the ‘Cancel’ button but I can’t click on it. Why?
A greyed out and disabled ‘Cancel’ button can mean any one of the following:
1. The item has been delivered already
2. The item is non-refundable (e.g. Gift Card)